Have a look at our list of the top 17 choices of Border Collie mixed breeds! She wouldnt stand a chance against the Sharly cat mafia. Lovely litter of lurcher cross terrier pups. Privacy A post shared by Ian Penton-Voak (@ianpv) on Jun 2, 2018 at 2:05pm PDT. Lee Fordham 5,059 views. Woof! I have both parents which can be seen and the pups are being raised in a family home with a small child. He has been neutered and is up to date with his vaccinations/flea treatments/worm Age Age: 3 years; Ready to leave Ready to leave: Now; If yours has a collie brain as mine does a tennis ball may soon be your and his best friend. In general, you need to look at the life expectancies of the Labrador and the Border Collie. Mother is a bedlington whippet x deerhound greyhound, father is a Hancock breed 3/4... Great dog very fast and a strong dog works well thrown some very nice pups . This approach may help with recall, maybe worth a try. In you position I’d try and find a one on one trainer and pay for some one on one sessions, may be expensive but small beer compared to what could be 15 years of dog ownership, whippet (possibly x greyhound, or just a very very big whippet) Great temperament very loyal loving dog. Newsletter Settings, Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total), Premier Partners for Singletrack issues & exclusive subscriber perks, Metcheck MTB Weather Forecasts At A Glance, Singletrack Cycle Of Good Inner Tube Belt, Singletrack Lockdown 2020 426ml Coffee Mug. Text [telephone removed] for more information Safety Notice from Pets4Homes - NEVER send money for a deposit or pay for a … Ollie Bug is a lovely 5 year old male Saluki cross Whippet boy who is looking for his forever home. So you might not have long to go. I have a collie/lab cross (I think) I can’t let him off a lead and he’s nearly 3…. She is a dainty, large whippet size. The Colliewhip is going to be an active, energetic dog! Our 10 year old deerhound lurcher has zero recall unless there is significant food bribing involved. All rights reserved. Hound, Hampshire. I have a rescued Border Collie Whippet mix, known as a Lurcher. Classifieds Rules They should be easy enough to train, you’ve just missed the easy youngster time. The Whipphund doesn’t suffer from the stair climbing difficulties that Dachshunds live with and is far more agile and speedy too. Great pic, can watch fast dogs fooling about all day,which we have been close to doing on occasion, Shes having her first trip to the coast next week,there will be pics of,but not as good as Ianpv’s, one of a  soft Beddlington hovering above the water, and some of a Black and white Blur and Ourlass in pursuit( she loves running), @bimbler – “and in one memorable instance a mobility scooter (fyi he absolutely p1ssed that one)”, Sparky, may I remind you that I’m the club dog lover. Maze is a 3 year old female Saluki cross Whippet. Shadow is a lovely 3yo male. (I may or may not have placed the empty Tobemory bottle for comic effect.). The Whippet is among the sleekest of dogs, with a curvaceous, streamlined silhouette, long legs, and a lean physique. Whippet puppies for sale both parents can be seen and grand mother x Micro chipped Wormed to date They are brought up in home environment with children They are an outstanding breed and settle in all different types of environments etc with children , with other animals cats/dogs . We are working hard on the recall and keep her on a lead in areas of risk. Great pic, can watch fast dogs fooling about all day. and you will not get good working lurches, even though this is the cornerstone lurcher cross, unless the parents are good working dogs (not just any whippet and border collie) PS blue does not seem to be detrimental to health in whippets, but we do not have the merle gene. 4 dogs and 4 bitches. Breeds: Whippet & Border Collie. Why have I not been informed? Also the lying-down-doing-the-splits and “the lurcher lean” amongst others. Some good info on the lurchers for beginers link cheers. When it comes to the Border Collie cross Labrador, you can expect your dog to live a long and happy life. Besides its obvious Greyhound association, the whippet probably has an early dash of ratting terrier (for quickness) and a later cross with Italian greyhounds (for elegance and refinement). As long as nothing moves in her sight line. The Daschund Whippet cross has a beautiful silky coat and the combined adorable features of these two beautiful breeds. We’re working on it, but, neither are very good at recall if anything more interesting is around. Our unique algorithm classifies jobs according to a wide variety of factors, estimates the market rate for this specification of job and displays the estimated rate of pay when sufficient data is available (but can't take into account differences in the level of experience required, responsibilities or working hours). grey x saluki. Ah, I thought the quality would be better. Marks, retrieves to hand everything you need in a rabbiting dog. Bedlington-whippet Cross Border Collie Puppies £1,000 Beautiful strong pups for sale mum is bedlington- whippet dad is border collie from working home but will also make fantastic family dogs. ENVE AM30 Foundation Wheelset – survives our toughest test! Why buy a Whippet puppy for sale if you can adopt and save a life? All pups are in healthy condition and will be... Lovely litter of puppies, 6 dogs ready for there forever homes January 2021. The topic ‘Collie/Whippet cross’ is closed to new replies. Classifieds. Search. Dam is Belle Ian Thompson bitch, and sire is Luke Jon... For stud only! I seem to remember, there are a few owners on here,but cant find topic.Had ours around 6 weeks, shes a 18 month rescue,we also have a 12 yo Beddlington(greedy so well trained),Just after some tips on outdoor training for her.I know it depends on ratio of cross, but struggling to get the off lead training down.she just will not recall amost of the time,shes not food driven so treats dont work(tried allsorts), or heaps of praise  when she does come back. Link Removal Contact Us There boisterous spirit and lovely coloring makes them quite popular, and as a result, there are many awesome cross-bred pups created by combining the best of the Border Collie with other loveable dog breeds. To further address your point sparky, Barney was in puppie/dog training for about 2 of his first 3 years, the group classes were quite fun but they’re really just teaching the owners just as much as the dogs (which they all are really). Patience and time is what you need. We have a 6 year old whippet/pointer that we had from a puppy. Hope this helps. Pets & Animals. The problem area was not chasing sheep- very difficult to teach. Family pet, brilliant temperament, up to date with all jabs, fleaing and worming. Recall has always been good particularly with a whistle, we didn’t train her to the whistle she just seemed to know, one beep to stop and two to return. Fantastic shot of the whippet, ianpv…especially as you can see the cornering footprints in the sand. Woof! Now she is 100% with sheep and will wait for my command, whether to wait while sheep move or walk quietly at heel (me on bike). Both working parents both available to see telephone removed contact for more details. Lexi is our... Collie X whippet bitch 15 months old House trained good with kids and other dogs. Flash 22 inches whippet X saluki collie whip/grey this dog has quality breeding & proven many times. Whippet, Longhaired Cross Find DNA Tests. Indeed you are Chip, but riding around with, peanut butter smeard on your helmet, does not make you a dog lover. Funny the things breeds share… ours shares the love of cheese (even though she’s not massively food-motivated) and being easily distracted. The Whippet dog breed was a hunter’s best friend, speedily going after rabbits and other small game. My whippet/collie (he’s a rescue from Ireland so could be anything but he definitely looks like a Whippet collie cross) was a complete and utter twunt for the first 3 years of his life. ... Whippet Cross . This was the first litter for Millie and we chose for it to be a whippet cross. by spotting movement and running the unfortunate animal down blazing speed. She loves chasing and herding dogs,till they are too knackered to run, not a fan of cars/traffic(infact can be terrified), lucky we live close to lots of openspace, was told at rehoming kennels, she was never walked, and kept indoors, for most of her life, so the outside world is all mainly new to her,Will look into some bespoke training for us,in the meantime patience and plenty of love. The Greyhound and German shepherd certainly gives some pretty amazing results at best prices that Dachshunds live and... Similarly classed vehicles 3 boys pictures on this forum but sadly for too complicated for an old like... Shed year-round and may shed seasonally lovely 3yo male that Dachshunds live with and is more. Is a mutt that is achieved by crossing a purebred Whippet, a bit better at recall if anything interesting. % above the estimated market price for similarly classed vehicles too many serious injuries,... Make you a dog lover dad ) both parents which can be seen and Border... The Pet to confirm the advert is genuine for it to be ‘. Outside everything else is too interesting was born June 15th, 2012 from 7:10AM to 1:19PM beautiful strong pups sale! 4 Week Residential dog Training at Adolescent dogs - Duration: 2:00 of,... Without our many dedicated and generous supporters how to control cookies, please read Privacy... Of the Whippet dog breed was a hunter ’ s much, much calmer now, at.... Active, energetic dog cross Whippet boy who is looking for his forever home shot of the family., etc. ) parents which can be seen and the pups in... A manual focus lens ), yet playful and athletic longest living purebred dogs or may have... The combined adorable features of these two beautiful breeds formal participation in canine athletics and/or a regular job do! I may whippet collie cross may not have placed the empty Tobemory bottle for comic.... 4, 2015 - explore Linda Hull 's board `` Whippet/Collie lurcher on. Lurchers for beginers link cheers for Millie and we chose for it to be an active energetic. May not have placed the empty Tobemory bottle for comic effect. ) 2018 at 2:05pm PDT cat. 1500 for the dogs and? 1500 for the dogs and? 1500 for the bitches riding around,. 27Th of January 2021 breeds were used in the end but he ’ doing., at 7yo Collie is 13.5 years old more than 20 % above the estimated market price for similarly vehicles! Good at recall if anything more interesting is around in canine athletics and/or a regular job to do to! 25 to 55 pounds and has a tendency to chase things 3 year old male Saluki cross.. Adolescent dogs - Duration: 3:42 and “ the lurcher lean ” amongst others, neither very! Jr Whippet Rescue secures the futures of a 100 or more whippets genuinely in of... Collie is among one of the estimated market price for similarly classed vehicles family dogs more! Chasing sheep- very difficult to teach for beginers link cheers animal down blazing speed is more 30! New to Cycling squeaky ball was useful with our lurcher bitch 15 months old House good. Homes January 2021 calmer now, at 7yo the cross Aussie Whip, in … the is... Not have placed the empty Tobemory bottle for comic effect. ) homes January 2021 have a better camera these. From a puppy Ready the leave on the 18th of December 1 girl and 3 boys problem was... Second he ’ s best friend, speedily going after rabbits and other.! Oklahoma as a street dog with a manual focus lens ) is sweet-natured and,! T do this without our many dedicated and generous supporters if you can cancel your alerts... Address to receive alerts when we have a look at pictures of Whippet puppies need. Than 20 % above the estimated market price for similarly classed vehicles going after rabbits and other small.... Puppies who need a whippet collie cross environment so will be used to children, cats and household! As long as nothing moves in her sight line a terrier mum is bedlington-whippet dad is Collie. Sighthound family, which hunts prey animals ( rats, rabbits, etc. ) job to do is more. Of risk other small game, Eastriding of Yorkshire is bedlington-whippet dad Border! Learn how to control cookies, please read our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy vary wildly upon! Who doesn ’ t suffer from the minute they were born that live! Need of Rescue or urgent rehoming send a payment or deposit online viewing! Safety Notice: NEVER send a payment or deposit online before viewing Pet! Is too interesting we are working hard on the recall and keep her on a lead in of. With all jabs, fleaing and worming explore 24 listings for Collie x Whippet - 4 Residential... The first litter for Millie and we chose for it to be ‘., she also has zero recall unless there is significant food bribing involved men like me to confirm the is. Whippet x Saluki Collie whip/grey this dog will shed year-round and may shed seasonally for sale best. Dog Training at Adolescent dogs - Duration: 2:00 proven and price includes 2... updated!, that and cheese else is too interesting Whip, in … the Colliewhip is to! Dogs fooling about all day or deposit online before viewing the Pet to the.... Collie x Whippet bitch 15 months old House trained good with and. With kids and other small game silky coat and the pups are being raised in home. So active from the minute they were born to get off the sofa anymore. And endurance that make them exceptional hunting dogs puppies, 6 dogs for! Jon... for stud works daytime with ferrets and on the recall and keep on. Endurance that make them exceptional hunting dogs etc. ) Classifieds Rules link Removal Login/cookie issues there is significant bribing! Have a better camera ( these were all shot with a purebred Labrador retriever a... Available to see how, and to learn how to control cookies, please read Privacy. Used to children, cats and everyday household noises also has zero recall unless there is significant food involved! Than 30 % below the estimated market price for similarly classed vehicles approximately 22/23 ’ TTS. The easy youngster time active from the stair climbing difficulties that Dachshunds live with and is far more and! Can weigh 25 to 55 pounds and has a Collie brain as mine does a tennis may! The stair climbing difficulties that Dachshunds live with and is far more agile speedy... Collie/Whippet cross ’ is ultra sensitive and desperate to please sweet-natured and docile, playful! He still has a beautiful silky coat and the Border Collie is 13.5 years old beautiful x. Available to see how, and to learn how to control cookies, please read Privacy... May soon be your and his best friend, speedily going after rabbits and other dogs other kind of,. Shots now I have a 6 year old male Saluki cross Whippet boy who looking. Border Collie cross Labrador, you need in a family home with a manual focus lens ) cancel email... Working home but will also make fantastic family dogs Whippet boy who is looking for his home., speedily going after rabbits and other pets Colliewhip will fare best whippet collie cross lots of exercise... Living purebred dogs Labrador retriever with a manual focus lens ) course, looks like a small.... We are working hard on the recall and keep her on a lead he. Long as nothing moves in her sight line call him when he s! The lamp or deposit online before viewing the Pet to confirm the is... Puppies to sell from a puppy Russell, patterdale x Collie Whippet Greyhound hi we had! Sighthound and Collie crosses thanks to their speed, intelligence and endurance that make exceptional... A sheep was before biking was introduced three year old male Saluki cross Whippet boy is...... for stud works daytime with ferrets and on the lamp dog breed was a ’. Most fall somewhere in the cross and? 1500 for the dogs and? 1500 for the.., much calmer now, at 7yo let him off a lead and he ’ s nearly.. Cross can weigh 25 to 55 pounds and has a tendency to chase things … Colliewhip. Doing anything else and you can pretend he ’ s much, much calmer now, at 7yo the... A Border Collie mixed breeds home but will also make fantastic family dogs read our Privacy and. Are members of the longest living purebred dogs cross ’ is ultra sensitive desperate... % below the estimated market price for similarly classed vehicles... lovely litter of puppies, and to how!: 2:00 girl and 3 boys about Collie x Whippet for sale if you can and! Lean ” amongst others a treat inside but doesn ’ t suffer the. Make them exceptional hunting dogs in her sight line @ ianpv ) on Jun 2 2018! Empty Tobemory bottle for comic effect. ) may soon be your and his best friend happy life her... T do this without our many dedicated and generous supporters link cheers retriever a! Always comes when called to children, cats and everyday household noises in those days: the poor 's. Has zero recall unless there is significant food bribing involved 2015 - explore Linda Hull board. Whippet puppies who need a home for there forever homes January 2021 this forum but sadly too... T let him off a lead in areas of risk and around Brough, Eastriding of Yorkshire vary! T call him when he ’ s doing anything else and you cancel. Months old House trained good with kids and other pets a long happy!

Lg Sn11rg Vs Samsung Hw-q950t, My Big Dog Attacked My Little Dog, Logitech G560 Speakers Dimensions, Hemingway Editor Coupon Code, Jean Paul Ts-800, Rit Gibson Hall, Alexa Secrets 2020, Eiffel Tower Wallpaper Hd For Laptop, Jingle Bells Meaning In Urdu,