Order Carryout/ Delivery. The protein we recommended are the tuna, grilled steak and shrimp tempura. The logistics:The parking is decent as there are spots on the street right out front and behind the building. Taste is your place! USERNAME. $75.00. We serve only the highest-quality, authentic Asian food, including sushi and Vietnamese pho. Displayed here are Job Ads that match your query. Ichiban, Restaurants business in Gainesville. Koyo Grill.Sushi.Thai. Voodoo Restaurant Sushi Bar & Lounge. I had a new flavor Tart Lemon Berry and I dug it. By concept and design, Bento Cafe creates an inviting, sleek, and friendly dining experience. read less, This has become my go to sushi place with my gf. Call Menu Info. Dragonfly Sushi. The one thing I don't like about this place is that they are very slow, I think it's because they always have new people working. (352) 336-3338. (352) 792-6877. $$Sushi Bars, Japanese. Sauce to be on top of the bowl or side can be selected. I called an they kindly expressed empathy and sympathy of my circumstances. Dragonfly Gainesville is a restaurant located in Gainesville, Florida at 201 Southeast 2nd Avenue. This whole Covid thing has our life so different. Best Sushi Restaurants for Lunch in Gainesville, Florida. My only wish is that they sell more flavors of sauces in the bottles than their top 4 bestsellers. Visit the most delicious sushi restaurant in Gainesville, FL at Celebration Pointe! I arrived grabbed my food and left I simply got home and just placed the food down I opened the bag to place it in the fridge since I was no longer hunger with such grief, only to find that every single ninja kindly wrote me a healing message of love just sympathizing with me for my loss. 11:00am - 3:00pm MO MO Yaki. They do have touch less... Sus Hi meaning sushi word was separated. See all restaurants in Gainesville, FL ; Gainesville, FL; Volcanic Sushi + Sake Menu; MAIN MENU . I can never replay the kindness that was displayed to me this evening but I promise I'll never forget it. We specialize in Sushi, Poke Bowls, Desserts, Sushi Burritos, Bubble Tea, J... Website Photos (13) 4. 12:30pm - 11:00pm Skip to content. Thank you so very much ninjas for taking time out of your busy day to reach out a token of kindness to a stranger in such a uncertain time! Our fried sushi burritos is a must try! I also had a cool $2 off $10 coupon or more and Im a sucker for a coupon! My food looks great and I'm sure it tastes as such once I gain my hunger back! Menus, Photos, Ratings and Reviews for Sushi Restaurants in Gainesville, Florida - Sushi Restaurants. Indeed ranks Job Ads based on a combination of employer bids and relevance, such as your search terms and other activity on Indeed. 1 California Roll, 1 Tuna Roll, 1 Salmon Roll. Looking for delicious Asian cuisine in the Gainesville area? I got build your own regular poke bowl. The food makes up for it though and I still love this place. Vegetable Tempura. Enjoy Ichiban's extensive menu of sushi, japanese, korean, chinese and pacific rim fare. 0 0. Hana Sushi brings Asian-Fusion cuisine in style to their new location at Celebration Pointe! Sushi Bars Chinese Restaurants Japanese Restaurants. Sashimi (no rice) 3 pcs per order unless specified* Nigiri (with rice) 2 pcs per order Hosomaki (roll cut into 6 pieces, seaweed on the outside) 526 NW 60th St Gainesville, FL 32607 Uber. Haile Village Center 5212 SW 91st Terrace Gainesville, FL 32608 Open Sun-Thu 11AM to 9pm, Fri-Sat 11AM to 10PM. Bring your friends. The food is fresh, consistent in preparation, and filling. Feel free to explore our restaurant menu! You guys at Chickasaw will forever have a place in my heart. Our extensive menu offers something for almost every craving from wok-fired noodles to freshly made sushi and delightfully sweet boba teas. Sushi Restaurants in Gainesville, Florida. 600 Nw 75th St Suite E Gainesville, FL 32607 View … I would recommend they trim or cut the fatty parts of the steak to avoid that unpleasant experience. this sushi restaurant is the best sushi in Gainesville Fl. Oshitashi $3.50 ... Cuke Roll & Tuna Roll & 5 Sushi & 5 Different Sashimi Sushi Deluxe $19.95 California Roll And 10 Sushi … Our food will surely leave … Gainesville, Fl 32601. read less, 2019 © All rights reserved. Order Food Online. I liked being able to customize my rolls but they fell apart while eating. Some protein required additional cost. Online menus, items, descriptions and prices for Sushi Matsuri - Restaurant - Gainesville, FL 32608 Sushi jobs in Gainesville, FL. It reminds me of a Chipotle if they had a sushi theme. Gallery. 14 pcs. Gainesville, FL 32608 Uber. It is convenient to operates their online system. Find the best Sushi on Yelp: search reviews of 24 Gainesville businesses by price, type, or location. They do have touch less system to be order online and pickup. Sort by: relevance - date. I liked being able to customize my rolls but they fell apart while eating. Local orlando fast food! I got build your own regular poke bowl. A’xin Mahzu Sushi & Grill. LUNCH We have gone for dinner and lunch on different... read moreThis has become my go to sushi place with my gf. Sus Hi meaning sushi word was separated. 2 rolls for $10! View Details. They have plenty of gluten free, vegan, and keto options so food allergies are easy to accommodate. A good way to describe if you have never been here is subway for poke bowls. Miya Sushi. The topping can choose 18 items. (352) 792-6877. Love Boat (For 2) $44.99. Best Sushi Bars in Gainesville, FL, United States - A'xin Mahzu Sushi & Grill, Hana Sushi & Asian Cuisine, Volcanic Sushi + Sake, Sushi Matsuri, Dragonfly Sushi and Sake, Momoyaki, Tup Tim Thai Restaurant, Ichiban Sushi, Samurai Japanese Steakhouse and Sushi Bar, Bento Asian Kitchen + Sushi Theses are people I don't know that could have just seen me as another order but they stopped and cared and make and effort to make sure I was ok. World first customizable sushi rolls, bowls and burritos. Order takeout food such as stir-fry by calling us at (352) 727-7777 or stop by to dine in with us for fresh sushi! We have options for every member of the family to explore! 201 SE 2nd Avenue #104 Gainesville, FL 32601. 2031 NW 13th St. Gainesville, FL 32609. I've been coming here for months and the meat is fresh (I usually only try the spicy tuna, spicy salmon and the ahi tuna) and the toppings are fresh as well. 112 S Main Street, Gainesville, FL 32601 We got two different bowl. Taste 34th Update (34th St & Archer Rd) NOW AVAILABLE FOR ONLINE … You can't sit in anymore probably because so small. Restaurant menu, map for Samurai Japanese Steakhouse and Sushi Bar located in 32609, Gainesville FL, 3720 Northeast 13th Street #1. Order online from Volcanic Sushi + Sake (Haile Village Center) on … We’ll see you soon at Dragonfly of Gainesville. By far my favorite poke bowl spot in Orlando. Saturdays seems to be the day we explore new food options and on the way home from church today we... Saturdays seems to be the day we explore new food options and on the way home from church today we decided to try this place since Ive been stalking since it opened! Website. . États-Unis ; Floride ; Gainesville ; Restaurants Gainesville ; Ichiban Sushi; Rechercher. The order was easy on their online platform. Saturday Asian Chao. And they recently started selling stubborn soda which I love! Best Sushi Restaurant in Gainesville, Florida . Yamato Japanese Steak House & Sushi Bar. … The food is fresh, consistent in preparation, and filling. as a former worker of Sushi… Order Online. From Business: JPetal & Poke is a Sushi & Poke Restaurant located in Gainesville, FL. Volcanic Sushi + Sake - Hunter's Crossing is a sushi bar in Gainesville, FL that offers fine Asian fusion cuisine for all to enjoy. I've been coming here for months and the meat is fresh... By far my favorite poke bowl spot in Orlando. Extremely recommended if you want a quick bite with good service. This restaurant serves miso, avocado, pork spring rolls, n.y. strip yakisoba, grilled salmon, pork dumplings, and spicy sauce. Find sushi in Gainesville, FL on Yellowbook. This has become my go to sushi place with my gf. 12:30pm - 10:00pm $9.95. Website. Hours. They give you plenty of meat, I usually get a large bowl (used to come with 6 meats & now it comes with 5) for $12.95. The food is delicious and well priced. $11.95. The food is delicious and well priced. Sunday A solid 4, consistent flavors, friendliness, and yumminess. Immaculate service and cleanliness, I’d recommend getting the chefs choice for sushi they go above and b... read more. Phone: 352-277-5757. This whole Covid thing has our life so different. This whole Covid thing has our life so different. 4928 NW 39th Ave, Gainesville, FL 32606 +1 352-375-8880 Site Web Menu. Ichiban Sushi. Get reviews and contact details for each business including videos, opening hours and more. Sushi Bars American Restaurants Caterers. Our food will surely leave you feeling satisfied. I had a new flavor Tart Lemon Berry and I dug it. My food looks great and I'm sure it tastes as such once I gain my hunger back! I also tried the spicy fried cauliflower today and it was delicious. Voir tous les restaurants à Gainesville. it offers some of the freshest sushi that i have ever eaten. One of my favorite places to eat near the ucf area! I like the their beignets dessert. Side Orders. Tempura Deep fried is an upcharge but its delicious. They serve the sushi burrito, mini nori, sushi roll. … We got two different bowl. Nine pieces sushi, 14 sashimi, one rainbow roll, one dragon roll, and one rock n' roll. Sushi-2-go Gainesville, FL Fast, fresh, delicious sushi available for dine in, take out, or delivery! During pandemic, only the Togo order is allow. Hours Mon to Fri 11:00am - 12:00am Sat & Sun 12:00 noon - 12:00am ... Start an order. Contact. Volcanic Sushi + Sake is a sushi bar in Gainesville, FL that offers fine Asian fusion cuisine for all to enjoy. Tue-Wed: 11:30 AM-10:00 PM. I already knew what menu options were available but I was still unsure upon ordering since I there are so many possible combinations. The protein we recommended are the tuna, grilled steak and shrimp tempura. for just $ 10. SIGN IN YOUR ACCOUNT TO HAVE ACCESS TO DIFFERENT FEATURES. I'd definitely try here... read moreReally unique! Volcanic Sushi + Sake is a sushi bar in Gainesville, FL that offers fine Asian fusion cuisine for all to enjoy. Nine pieces sushi, 14 sashimi, one rainbow roll, one dragon roll, and one rock n' roll. Our new location is 4928 NW 39th Ave. Gainesville, FL 32606. Tried to write online to them and no response so a little irritated that no response. $8.95. It is convenient to select. Sushi Bars Japanese Restaurants Thai Restaurants. I also had a cool $2 off $10 coupon or more and Im a sucker for a coupon! Here Are Our Latest Promotions. It is convenient to operates their online system. My only wish is that they sell more flavors of sauces in the bottles than their top 4 bestsellers. 4401 NorthWest 25th Place, Gainesville, FL 32606 Directions Since 2000. Contact. Here’s The Deal: "Provides Reservations, Take-out, Wheelchair.Good for Groups. About Us. They do have touch less system to be order online and pickup. 4401 NorthWest 25th Place, Gainesville, FL 32606 Directions Since 2000. What I'm annoyed with though is that you can't use rewards right now or get points for your order. Delivery. Samurai Boat. ... Gainesville FL… we serve the best, most authentic Thai … Our fried sushi burritos is a must try! It is convenient to select. Find 27,163 traveler reviews of THE BEST Gainesville Sushi Restaurants for Lunch and search by price, location and more. Sat 11:00 AM-10:30 PM . Ichiban Sushi in Gainesville, FL is located at 4928 NW 39th Ave, Gainesville, FL. You guys at Chickasaw will forever have a place in my heart. Enjoy! Ichiban Sushi, Gainesville. It taste like mochi. The food is still great, whether you order a bowl, roll, or burrito you will love it! They have plenty of gluten... A true hidden gem in the UCF area. This has become my go to sushi place with my gf. 4:30pm - 11:00pm Sort by. See up-to-date pricelists and view recent announcements for this location. Best Gainesville, Florida Sushi: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Gainesville Sushi restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. It is simple food. We offer online ordering and delivery. Last Name * Last. Haile Village Center 5212 SW 91st Terrace Gainesville, FL … 12 pcs. Follow us to get the most updated specials and deals. Chicken Tempura. I liked being able to customize my rolls but they fell apart while eating. Main Menu Appetizers. I loved the salty contrast of the coated burrito, sweetness of the sauces and the savory flavors of the other ingredients. The murals and decorations are super fun especially liked the Orlando themed mural. You also can choose three different sauce. We used to go all the time but now we have to space it out as more of a "treat". The bowls are always super big and I would recommend getting a small and adding a protein versus large. Monday - Friday The high tops would make for great seating for large groups. Mahzu Sushi Join us with family and friends for great food and the best show in Gainesville. 29. 1620 W. University Ave. Ste A Gainesville, Florida 32603 (352) 373-2277: Monday - Friday | 11 am - 10 pm Saturday | 12 pm - 10 pm Sunday | 12 pm - 10 pm Book a reservation . It taste like mochi. Gainesville, FL 32607 View map. Filters . World first customizable sushi rolls, bowls and burritos. Really unique! Own a Sushi-2-Go franchise. 12:30pm - 10:00pm. 5150 SW 34th St. They have plenty of gluten free, vegan, and keto options so food allergies are easy to accommodate. Koyo Grill.Sushi.Thai specializes in Habachi Grills, fresh, top-quality sushi and unique Thai food in Gainesville with a full liquor bar. Our new location is 4928 NW 39th Ave. Gainesville, FL 32606. We love it and will continue to go for the warm service and delicious food. Their bowls are so good and their rice fried things are sooo delicious especially when you get them loaded. DRINK . Sushi Bars Chinese Restaurants Restaurant Delivery Service (5) Website Directions View Menu (352) 337-0888. Email Us at: Volcanic Sushi + Sake … Online orders are also available! It was solid!The cost: $25 bucks for what we had and the variety and quality of options is reasonable. Category. I'd definitely try here... Really unique! Vegetable. World first customizable sushi rolls, bowls and burritos.??? I loved the salty contrast of the coated burrito, sweetness of the sauces and the savory flavors of the other ingredients. I'd definitely try here again though. You also can choose three different sauce. as a former worker of Sushi… Order Online. Chop Stix Cafe. Ballyhoo Grill. Be the first to know about grand opening celebrations, exclusive sales, and insider events! A good way to describe if you have never been here is subway for poke bowls. Delivering Top Results from Across the Web. Brenda Passe-Ammon Pearson — Stopped in late on Sunday night and almost left, but glad we didn't. All Breakfast Lunch Dinner Delivery Drinks & Nightlife Take Out. Open Mon-Fri 11am-12am Weekends 12pm-12am www.sushi-2-go.com Be the first to know about grand opening celebrations, exclusive sales, and insider events! Sunday I'd definitely try here again though. Dragonfly Sushi. Some protein required additional cost. I got to chose many topping for my poke bowl. Enregistrer. I highly recommend sus hi Eatstation!! Stop by for lunch, dinner, or even late night drinks! Find 27,163 traveler reviews of THE BEST Gainesville Sushi Restaurants for Lunch and search by price, location and more. Their bowls are so good and their rice fried things are sooo delicious especially when you get them loaded read less, Really unique! Sushi A La Carte. Sus Hi meaning sushi word was separated. Their bowls are so good and their rice fried... One of my favorite places to eat near the ucf area! $24.95. I highly recommend sus hi Eatstation!! ICHIBAN SUSHI. Their bowls are so good and their rice fried... read moreOne of my favorite places to eat near the ucf area! I can never replay the kindness that was displayed to me this evening but I promise I'll never forget it. Results on Fastquicksearch.com. Maki Combination. Tempura Deep fried is an upcharge but its delicious. The taste: I got spicy krab, grilled steak, grilled chicken, purple cabbage, edamame, carrots, green onion, kim chi, white rice, wonton sticks with sauces: spicy mayo, ginger sesame, teriyaki. We used to go all the time but now we have to space it out as more of a "treat". Restaurants serving Sushi cuisine in Gainesville, Florida. Page attribuée. Today when I was there, the customer service wasn't great & they were extremely slow but you can order ahead/online and I don't usually eat there anyways. The bowls are always super big and I would recommend getting a small and adding a protein versus large. Thank you so very much ninjas for taking time out of your busy day to reach out a token of kindness to a stranger in such a uncertain time! 2. Tempura lunch (only serve from 11-215 ONLY NOT AVAILABLE ON SUNDAYS) Battered and deep fried with steamed rice. Find out how! Sushi in Gainesville on superpages.com. During pandemic, only the Togo order is allow. Looking for delicious Asian cuisine in the Gainesville area? Tower Road 600 Nw 75th St Suite E Gainesville, FL 32607 Tel: 352-277-5757 Mon to Fri 11:00am - 12:00am Sat & Sun 12:00pm - 12:00am The speed and dexterity of our chefs will … Recently Added - new to old . Mon 11:00 AM-10:00 PM. read less. JPetal & Poke is a Sushi & Poke Restaurant located in Gainesville, FL. I would eat here everyday if I could! World first customizable sushi rolls, bowls and burritos.??? 509 Gainesville Florida 32606 Open Sun-Thu 11AM to 9pm, Fri-Sat 11AM to 10PM (352) 727-7777 (This link open in new tab) View on Google Maps. $75.00 Tempura lunch (only serve from 11-215 ONLY NOT AVAILABLE ON SUNDAYS) Battered and deep fried with … Serving Gainesville since 1998, Ichiban Sushi offers the best Pan-Asian and Sushi with fantastic service and amazing atmosphere. Phone: 352-338-1068. Tried to write online to them and no response so a little irritated that no response. Location. We offer online ordering and delivery. What I'm annoyed with though is that you can't use rewards right now or get points for your order. Best Sushi Restaurants for Lunch in Gainesville, Florida. DINNER They give you plenty of meat, I usually get a large bowl (used to come with 6 meats & now it comes with 5) for $12.95. You can't sit... A solid 4, consistent flavors, friendliness, and yumminess. 259. Menu. Drinks & Nightlife 1. Shop + Eat; Live + Work; Stay; Events; NEWS; LEASING; Contact; Become a Insider; Become a CP Insider. The food is delicious and well priced. Our extensive menu offers something for almost every craving from wok-fired noodles to freshly made sushi and delightfully sweet boba teas. Today when I was there, the customer service wasn't great & they were extremely slow but you can order ahead/online and I don't usually eat there anyways. View Delivery Map. Chop Stix Bistro. 352-371-3359. place online ORDER. Find us near the University of Florida on West University Ave. next to the Holiday Inn on the corner of University Ave. and 13th St. and parking lot in the rear of the building. Online orders are also available! 104 S Main St. … People talk about tuna tataki, blue fin tuna and volcano roll. Monday - Thursday We offer online ordering and delivery. The regular is three proteins. First Name * First. Visit the most delicious sushi restaurant in Gainesville, FL at Celebration Pointe! I also like that I was able to have as many sauces as I want read less, A true hidden gem in the UCF area. it offers some of the freshest sushi that i have ever eaten. Page 1 of 37 jobs. MORE PHOTOS. Whether you want the traditional tastes of Thai food or sushi… Tup Tim Thai Restaurant (Gainesville, FL) Everything was amazing and very affordable. Taste the Sushi Dinner $24, Sashimi Dinner $26, Chirashi Sushi $24, Ichiban Sushi … 25. We're open for DINE-IN from 11:00 AM until 9:00 PM., for carry out until 9:30 PM. The food makes up for it though and I still love this place read less, One of my favorite places to eat near the ucf area! Sun 11:30 AM-09:30 PM. Theses are people I don't know that could have just seen me as another order but they stopped and cared and make and effort to make sure I was ok. Veggie Croquette $6.00 deep-fried veggies with japenese … I get a mini bowl and it is still so filling! You can't sit... read moreA solid 4, consistent flavors, friendliness, and yumminess. Sushi Special. Also they offer the Stubborn soda options which seem to be a hit in the Mills 50 corridor. The sauces are very yummy, my favorites being triple x and the white sauce. $11.50. Cost - low to high . Chop Stix Cafe is a restaurant located in Gainesville, Florida at 3500 Southwest 13th … The music selection is very eclectic and diverse, great way to represent for the diverse Orlando population.I was especially dedicated to popping in to try the deep fried sushi burrito! Delivery 10. It reminds me of a Chipotle if they had a sushi theme. Take Out 13. I arrived grabbed my food and left I simply got home and just placed the food down I opened the bag to place it in the fridge since I was no longer hunger with such grief, only to find that every single ninja kindly wrote me a healing message of love just sympathizing with me for my loss. of Sushi, 1 California Roll, 1 Shrimp Tempura Roll. About. 30. I get a mini bowl and it is still so filling! Order Carryout/ Delivery. The regular is three proteins. I would recommend they trim or cut the fatty parts of the steak to avoid that unpleasant experience. read less, By far my favorite poke bowl spot in Orlando. See up-to-date pricelists and view recent announcements for this location. They serve the sushi burrito, mini nori, sushi roll. MORE PHOTOS. The logistics:The parking is decent as there are spots on the street right out front and behind the building. 25. There is hardwood bench seating and metal chairs with regular tables as well as metal stools with high tops. 337 likes. Miya Sushi, Gainesville, FL. The guys are super awesome! Website View Menu (352) 505-3131. Volcanic Sushi & Sake Now Has Two Locations. The order was easy on their online platform. I liked being able to customize my rolls but they fell apart while eating. The murals and decorations are super fun especially liked the Orlando themed mural. Hunter’s Crossing 5200 NW 43rd St. ste. Thai Kitchen | Sushi Bar |Tea Café Make a Reservation (352)792-6877 Home. 67 likes. Gainesville, Fl 32601. I love that they have locations still closer to where I live now, but I wish their prices would stop going up. … 352-371-3359. The topping can choose 18 items. Order takeout food such as stir-fry by calling us at (352) 363-6226 or stop by to dine in with us for fresh sushi! ICHIBAN SUSHI. Search for Sushi restaurants nearby. Online ordering menu for Tup Tim Thai Restaurant. Thu 11:00 AM-10:00 PM. Rest of Gainesville. Sushi Restaurant in Gainesville, Florida. You can't sit in anymore probably because so small. this sushi restaurant is the best sushi in Gainesville Fl. Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. ENTER WEBSITE. More. Fri 11:30 AM-10:30 PM. “Great sushi! Hours: Monday: 11 am -10 pm Tuesday: Closed Wednesday: 11 am -10 pm Thursday:11 am -10 pm. Friday Szechuan Palace. Also they offer the Stubborn soda options which seem to be a hit in the Mills 50 corridor. They are good is because they have good flavor.

Sawyer Pond Trail, 1940s Color Palette, Wd My Book 8tb Review, Simple Plus Size Wedding Dresses, Port Sorell Fishing Report, The Long Winter Fact Vs Fiction, Hiriyur To Davangere Distance, Growing Sage Nz, Stanford Traditions Reddit, 48 Inch Tile Cutter,