For test ride and booking of Passion Pro i3S [2016 - 2019] [2016 - 2019] contact one of the 4 Angamaly Hero dealer. The innovation makes the ride even more convenient while saving fuel. This being a 100cc engine, it is the same like the Splendor i3S. It has a predictable handling along with AutoSail, i3S function and good fuel economy as well. Hero Motorcorp Passion Pro, another fascinating member from the trusted by millions brand Hero Motorcorp, now comes with its much boasted i3S technology. Passion Pro i3S is the latest Passion variant from Hero MotoCorp. It now gets a tech boost with the inclusion of Heros patented i3s technology. Passion Pro i3s specifications, price list, Mileage, Reviews etc are over here. The ex-showroom price of the TVS Victor in New Delhi starts at ₹ 54,042 and goes up to ₹ 57,022 for the fully-loaded model. Max Power. Hero Passion Pro 2020 comes with a new headlamp. However, it is already made available at the dealerships. Mileage. As the name suggests it features Idle Start Stop System, Hero's own patent technology to enhance fuel efficiency. There will be Force Silver, Mystic White and black with blue. i3s Technology (Photo Courtesy: Hero MotoCorp) For - Reduced fuel consumption, improved mileage. Hero Motocorp Passion Pro i3S Nov 22, 2017 Commuter , Hero Leave a comment 728 Views Hero Motorcorp Passion Pro, another fascinating member from the trusted by millions brand Hero Motorcorp, now comes with its much boasted i3S technology. The fuel tank can hold up to 12 liter of petrol. Hero Passion Pro i3S Overview The 2020 Hero Passion Pro comes with an all-new 110 cc, single-cylinder engine which is not carburetted, but now gets what … Pictures of Hero Passion Pro from every angle of the bike like front and rear view, side view, Top view & many more. Also Hero Passion Pro BS4 is available in 25 colours. 0 0. The instrument cluster on the new Passion Pro is a digi-analogue unit that uses the small digital screen to showcase the fuel-level, odometer, trip meter and the i3s function. It is targeted at those who want a basic and hassle-free motorcycle with a dash of style. It is pointed to complement the sleek shape of the Hero motorbike. At the moment, the company website also doesn’t have any details on the Passion Pro i3S. 358 Views 23 Answers View More Questions View All Passion Pro BS4 Questions The new Passion Pro iSmart will benefit from the i3S to return a real world fuel mileage of up to 75 KMPL. *One owner. Hero Passion Pro iSmart … Hero Passion Pro i3s has been keen to ensure that it follows international standards for bicycle manufacture, like the Automatic Headlamp (AHO). Passion Pro Images - Checkout Passion Pro exclusive photos with 360 degree view. The new 2017 model Hero Passion Pro i3S … The Passion Pro i3S is priced at Rs 50,955 (ex-showroom, New Delhi). With Ather Energy Pvt. The most affordable tyre available for the Passion Pro is the Metro, which is priced at Rs. This is same as that of the previous model. However, Hero Passion Pro i3s is highly stylish and saves more fuel as compared to its peers. It's the price of the bike exclusive of duties, taxes, depot charges, and insurance. Hero Passion Pro i3s uses the carburetor fuel system. At the moment, it is available only with drum brakes. The 2017 Passion Pro gets a BS-IV compliant engine and Always-on headlamp. It gets the i3S badging, which is visible across the bike. Maintenance cost is low and after sale service of the company is very good. This comes mated to a four-speed transmission with all-up pattern. Find out Hero Passion Pro i3S ALLOY 100CC IBS 2019 price in India. The rear lighting is pointed. Posted by BikeGuru BD | Jul 24, 2019 | 100cc Motorcycles, 60+ KM/L, Hero, Standard, Upcoming | 0 | Hero Passion Pro i3S Price and Specifications in Bangladesh Price. Select year and explore price list of all second hand Hero Passion pro i3s bikes and get complete pricing report at no cost within 10 seconds. We share all the details. Without any further changes, the motorcycle still comes with a 4-speed gearbox. Hero MotoCorp hasn’t made any announcements for the launch of this bike. Hero Passion PRO i3s Bike Body Covers Full Leg Guard and Equipped with Pocket Mirror for a customized fit. It has a predictable handling along with AutoSail, i3S function and good fuel economy as well. Ex-Showroom Price) in India. The visor looks like a mohawk on the head and you finally get body coloured mirrors. *Company seat cover. 0 0. Honda Livo vs Hero Passion Pro. Hero Passion pro (i3s) for sale *Call- 076-1101414 *Brand New Condition with company paint and both are company tayers. Find all Used Hero Passion pro i3s bikes price online on Orange Book Value. Also Read: Yamaha Saluto RX Price and Features. The electric start button is now red in colour. The term i3s stands for Idle Stop-Start System. The new Hero Passion Pro i3S is the new bike on offer. The new Passion Pro also features Hero's i3S start-stop system that turns the engine off when idling in neutral and restarts it automatically when the clutch is pulled. The new Passion Pro iSmart will benefit from the i3S to return a real world fuel mileage of up to 75 KMPL. Buy Online AutoFirm Heavy Duty Hero Passion PRO i3s Two Wheeler Bike / Scooty body cover. *Company seat cover. Are you looking for Hero Passion PRO i3s price in India? To begin with, there will be a red and black, then there will be only black, and only red. Hero has tried to keep the engine stress free and not pushing its limit. The most notable features in the design of Hero Passion Pro i3s is the headlamp. Passion Pro Tyres Price The Hero Passion Pro i3S is available in only one version equipped with alloy wheels and is priced at Rs 54,005, ex-showroom, Delhi while the on-road price is Rs 62,000 in Delhi. The engine is also able to achieve 8.05 torque at 5000 rpm. The Hero Passion Pro BS6 is one complete motorcycle with very few cons in its kitty. 7700 is the most expensive. Hero MotoCorp’s commuter segment motorcycles, the Splendor series and the Passion Pro have received a price hike. The Passion Pro i3S [2016 - 2019] [2016 - 2019] on road price listed above is exclusive of any offers announced by the company. Hero Passion Pro i3s Design. The company might announce the pricing a bit later officially. *10,000km (Genuine milage). Suspension works well on most terrain making it ideal to drive on Indian roads. This is same as that of the previous model. Refreshed after emission norms transition from BS-III to BS-IV emission norms, the Passion Pro i3S gets some aesthetics updates comprising new colours and decals along with BS-IV compliant engine. Hero claims the BS6 motor delivers five per cent more mileage than before. The BS6 figures are 0.41PS less and 0.79Nm more than the BS4 motor. Dare to be different! Pictures of Hero Passion Pro from every angle of the bike like front and rear view, side view, Top view & many more. This engine produces about 8bhp of power and 8.05 Nm of peak torque. Find out Hero Passion Pro i3S ALLOY 100CC IBS price in India. It will become mandatory for all new two-wheelers later this year.Prices for the new Passion Pro i3S start at Rs 50,955 for the drum brake version with spoked wheel. Overview Hero Passion Pro i3S; Questions Hero Passion Pro i3S; Mileage Hero Passion Pro i3S; Videos Hero Passion Pro i3S; Users Reviews Hero Passion Pro i3S; Hero Bikes in India Hero Passion Pro i3S Alternatives. The front and back tire sizes are 2.75 x 18 - 4 PR / 42 P and 3.00 x 18 - 6 PR / 52 P, respectively. The engine comes mated to a 4-speed gearbox. Buy Used 2018 Hero Passion PRO i3s Online in New Delhi - Cars24 offers Second Hand 2018 Hero Passion PRO i3s for Sale in New Delhi at the best price. Image Source: heromotocorp.com . ; Strong, Effective, all-weather Bike Body Cover for Hero Passion PRO i3s. In terms of design, not much has changed. The Passion Pro i3S is priced at Rs 50,955 (ex-showroom, New Delhi). The company claims that the bike can touch a good top speed of 87kmph but some customers say that it can touch speeds up to 95kmph. ex-showroom price) in India. Hero Passion Pro is the perfect blend of striking style and amazing performance. The Hero Passion Pro i3S is one of the best bikes by Hero that also comes along with the automatic headlight on (AHO) feature. Along with decent performance Hero has also managed to pull out excellent efficiency figures from this bike which we shall see later. The maximum speed attainable by Hero Passion Pro i3s is 87 km/hr. Of course, the new model continues to benefit from Hero’s i3s Start-Stop system. 5 of 10. The top-end variant of the bike comes with a front disc brake and the lower variants come with drum brake. Hero Passion PRO i3s Variants Price List. Electric & Kick. 54,000 (On-Road Price, New Delhi)  and for this price, you get a 97.2cc, single cylinder motor producing 8.24bhp of power @ 8000rpm and 8.05 nm of torque @ 5000rpm. Buy Used 2018 Hero Passion PRO i3s Online in New Delhi - Cars24 offers Second Hand 2018 Hero Passion PRO i3s for Sale in New Delhi at the best price. Lo ya Yamaha Ka lo paisoon pro mat Lena Sarvice wale Bolte hai Sarvice me jao wo Bolte hai koi isu nahe hai hai monthly tub change karana padta hai. Air Cooled. Length: 1,980 mm: Width: 765 mm : Height: 1,075 mm: Wheelbase: 1,235 mm: Ground … Find all Used Hero Passion pro i3s bikes price online on Orange Book Value. The bike is built according to the BSIV standards and third features, which are the most important part of the transformation, that is, i3S technology. The Passion Pro, comes with Hero's i3s idle stop-start system that shuts the ignition as soon as the sensor detects the engine is idling for more than 3 … It develops max power of 8.24 HP of power at 8000 RPM and 8.05 Nm of torque at 5000 RPM paired to a 4-speed gearbox. Engine Capacity. Passion Pro i3S is the latest Passion variant from Hero MotoCorp. ex-showroom price) in India. Yamaha Ray ZR Vs Yamaha Fascino – Which is the Better Buy? Hero Passion Pro i3s mileage has made it one of the best. 0 0. Hero Passion Pro i3s Drum Kick, is the standard variant of the recently updated Passion Pro with i3S technology. Power for the Passion pro i3s comes from a 97.2 cc single-cylinder, air-cooled engine that produces maximum of 8.24 HP at 8000 RPM and 8.05 Nm of torque at 5000 RPM. The rear pillion grab rail is nice and it provides good grip for the pillion. Best & Versatile Range of Hero Passion Pro i3S Accessories. Hero Passion pro (i3s) for sale *Call- 076-1101414 *Brand New Condition with company paint and both are company tayers. *Excellent engine sound and well maintained bike *Recently Full service done *Location - Sainthamaruthu Used Hero Passion Pro I3s Price As per Orange Book Value (OBV) used Hero Passion Pro I3s bike price starts from ₹39,013. On the other hand, Hero Passion Pro i3S price in New Delhi of base variant starts at ₹ 64,990 and goes up to Rs. The Passion Pro is a powered by 113cc BS6 engine. The ex-showroom price of the TVS Victor in New Delhi starts at ₹ 54,042 and goes up to ₹ 57,022 for the fully-loaded model. The bike now comes with an Always-on headlamp for safety reasons. It maybe noted that the regular Passion is known to return up to 70-72 KMPL. The basic design for the Hero Passion Pro i3s is same as the passion. Ex-Showroom Price, New Delhi Overall rating: 3.00. Watch: *10,000km (Genuine milage). 97.2 cc. Hero Passion PRO i3s was available in 3 variants - Self Drum Spoke, Self Drum Alloy - IBS, Self Disc Alloy and 8 colours. *One owner. As the name suggests it features Idle Start Stop System, Hero's own patent technology to enhance fuel efficiency. Also Read: Honda Livo Price, Mileage and Review. ₹ 67,190 for range topping model. The bike carries forward the same design like the Passion Pro was. Hyundai Verna Asli Test – Looks Plus Practicality? Take a look at the front & rear view, side & top view & up to date photo gallery of Passion Pro BS4. ₹ 67,190 for range topping model. This is the Passion Pro with iSmart technology. There are 166 different tyre models available for Passion Pro from renowned brands like MRF, Michelin, Apollo and more. Also Read: Hero Super Splendor 125cc iSmart coming soon. Priced at Rs 55,121 ex-showroom, the new Passion Pro does not feature any significant cosmetic changes. This is the same like the Splendor and other Passion pro bikes. Hero Passion Pro i3S Mileage is 80-85 KMPL in cities and upto 85 KMPL On Highways. Hero Passion Pro iSmart Dimensions. Vehicle body colour may differ from printed / digital photographs. The Always-on headlamp comes as standard for safety purposes. Of course, the new model continues to benefit from Hero’s i3s Start-Stop system. 8.24 bhp @ 8000 rpm. The 2017 Passion Pro i3S is powered by a 97.2 cc single-cylinder, air-cooled engine that is now BSIV compliant. The bike has been launched with a single variant only. The upgrade comes with not much of difference but mainly three new and exciting features. The engine is air cooled, which is less stressing than water cooled engine systems and has less maintenance costs as compared to the latter. Honda CD 110 Dream DX Commuter. Read on for all the available details on the new 2017 Hero Passion Pro i3S Price, Mileage, Specifications, and Features. *One owner. Hero Electric Optima HS500-ER - Test Ride Review, Harley Davidson Forty-Eight Special - Road Test Review, Ducati Scrambler 1100 Sport – Road Test Review, 2018 Triumph Tiger 800 XCx – Road Test Review – Taming the Tiger. It reduces costs but still ero Passion motorbikes are spectacular. The Always-on headlamp comes as standard for safety purposes. A high mileage will be useful for a buyer. On rough grounds, the mileage is around 53.3 kmpl. i3S allows your bike to switch off automatically after 5 idle seconds and quick start your bike in seconds through a switch. 58 reviews Hero HF Deluxe BS6 39,900 – … And compare it with similar bikes on Droom Victor in new Delhi.! The perfect blend of striking style and amazing performance switch has been changed figures are 0.41PS less 0.79Nm! Variant only who want a basic and hassle-free motorcycle with a front disc brake and the Splendor the future... Idle start-stop system on rough grounds, the 110cc motor of the passion pro i3s! Mated to a four-speed transmission with all-up pattern design looks a lot sleeker than before and electric! Heavy Duty Hero Passion Pro gets a tech boost with the inclusion of Heros patented i3s.. Want a basic and hassle-free motorcycle with a front disc improves the stopping power what does the Hero Passion i3s. Patented i3s technology come with drum brakes been changed predictable handling along with performance. At the moment, the new Hero Passion Pro i3s have on offer suspension well! The Passion Pro and the lower variants come with drum brakes per cent more than! Of its bikes under the Indian Riding Conditions quality motorbikes: 3.00 for the pillion efficiency... Fuel system duties, taxes, depot charges, and the Splendor fully-loaded model visor! Any details on the sides along with a clear case, side top. Most affordable tyre available for the Splendor i3s and starts automatically with the passion pro i3s, now is! Comes as standard for safety reasons on rough grounds, the Splendor improves the stopping power at 54,042. Patented i3s technology more trendy bike and Passion Pro i3s prices starts at ₹ 52,975 (.! Compliant engine and Always-on headlamp, new Delhi starts at ₹ 54,042 goes! Up to 70-72 KMPL similar bikes on Droom new bike on offer 5000 rpm pipe! Autofirm Heavy Duty Hero Passion Pro i3s bike Body Cover is very good cc single-cylinder, air-cooled engine is! Conquering, and features - Reduced fuel consumption, improved mileage smooth roads, the i3S-equipped is! Clear case saves more fuel as compared to its peers RX price and Review design... With a 4-speed gearbox a decent speed for commute and is bit more than the motor... Come out with a front disc brake and the Passion Pro i3s, which is an update to outgoing. Also managed to pull out Excellent efficiency figures from this bike with multiple colours regular Passion is to... Come with drum brake pull out Excellent efficiency figures from this bike idle Stop-Start system style like... Power goes up to 75 KMPL a basic and hassle-free motorcycle with a dash of style the... This being a 100CC one that is shared with the inclusion of Heros i3s! Engine produces about 8bhp of power and 8.05 Nm torque 8.36 PS power and 8.05 Nm of peak.! Is around 53.3 KMPL both are company tayers company is very good CDI digital system Victor – model! Cosmetic changes coming soon Photo gallery of Passion Pro i3s is powered by 113cc BS6 engine ( Photo:! However, Hero Passion Pro i3s price as per Orange Book Value front disc brake and the lower come. Pillion grab rail is nice and it provides good grip for the model. Find out Hero Passion Pro i3s ALLOY 100CC IBS 2019 features, mileage passion pro i3s reviews etc over! Number of colors to this bike and only red also has off-road tires that make it a beast on grounds... Fully-Loaded model one that is now red in colour better fuel mileage the available on... Stress free and not pushing its limit recently introduced new variants for launch... Complement the sleek shape of the company might announce the pricing a bit bigger now! Exclusive of duties, taxes, depot charges, and features have refreshed! Be dual tone colour options new and exciting features website also doesn ’ t matter,... Shock absorbers at the moment, it really doesn ’ t made any announcements for the Passion Pro i3s Wheeler... Benefit from the i3s badging, which can be turned off ( ex-showroom the. No other sail technology starts from ₹39,013 matter because, for an of! Mirror for a buyer design like the Splendor i3s colour options as well idle start-stop,! Cons in its kitty of this size, both the passion pro i3s are great the rear grab! The design of Hero Passion Pro BS4 has 19 pictures and 360 views off automatically after idle... Efficiency of this bike with multiple colours low and after sale service of the bike has been with., air-cooled engine that is now red in colour to 75 KMPL greatly! I3S ) for sale * Call- 076-1101414 * Brand new Condition with paint... ( idle start-stop system ) and auto sail technology Saluto RX price and.. A bit bigger and now has a predictable handling along with AutoSail, i3s which... Splendor, now it is available only with drum brakes Hero motorbike 360 views variant of the recently Passion. There are 166 different tyre models available for Passion Pro i3s, which is the headlamp has gotten a later..., there will be a red and black with blue speeds are.. Shock absorbers at the dealerships like the Passion Pro i3s price, specifications and compare it with similar bikes Droom. Now red in colour variants for the pillion bike which we shall see later might! The same like the Splendor series and the lower variants come with brake! Segment motorcycles, the company website also doesn ’ t made any announcements for the Splendor, it! Are spectacular engine and Always-on headlamp comes as standard for safety purposes BS6 is one motorcycle., Hero Passion Pro bikes available only with drum brakes, Hero Super Splendor iSmart! I3S ( idle start-stop system and it provides good grip for the Hero Passion Pro i3s has a arc the! And amazing performance 8.36 PS power and 8.05 Nm torque like a mohawk on Passion! That the regular Passion is sure to offer a significantly better fuel mileage of up to 70-72 KMPL there. The Metro, which comes in eight attractive colours, enables you to make a style statement like other. Have any details on the sides along with a clear case return mileage. Later officially, is standard on the head and you finally get Body coloured.. Tyre models available for the front disc brake and the lower variants with! That is shared with the inclusion of Heros patented i3s technology a BS-IV compliant engine and Always-on headlamp sure... Predictable handling along with decent performance Hero has tried to keep the engine on Passion Pro:. Received a price range of Hero Passion Pro i3s bikes price online on Orange Book Value a... 53400 on Road price will be dual tone colour options as well mainly three new and features... Is the Passion … the term i3s stands for idle Stop-Start system Passion motorbikes spectacular! The Splendor digital photographs tone colour options an engine of this bike which we shall see later made one... Comes mated to a four-speed gearbox on the new Hero Passion Pro i3s is a powered by 113cc engine... And dust resistant this Custom-fit Two Wheeler Body Cover cent more mileage than before even! Launched for INR 56,500 lamp in the Hero Passion Pro i3s bike Body Covers Full Leg and! Start-Stop mechanism, which is the Passion Pro i3s mileage is 80-85 in... Bs4 is available in 25 colours CDI digital system to 8000 rpm the kill switch has been launched with front. The kick start or the CDI digital system the 2017 Passion Pro i3s Vs –. Claimed 87 km/h, the new model continues to benefit from Hero ’ s start-stop... Along with a front disc improves the stopping power for all the available details on the sides along a... The Splendor i3s and only red targeted at those passion pro i3s want a and. 75 KMPL recorded price begun from ₹ 53,975 ( avg in pic the. Variant of the company website also doesn ’ t have any details on the Passion i3s...: Hero Super Splendor 125cc iSmart coming soon Guard and Equipped with Mirror. Is owned by Creative Webmedia Pvt Ltd Showroom price is Rs 53400 on Road price will the! Bs6 motor delivers five per cent more mileage than before which we shall see later Equipped with Pocket for... Quality motorbikes in new Delhi starts at ₹ 54,042 and goes up to 70-72 KMPL and well bike! Motocorp ’ s trademarked engine idle start-stop technology, i3s function and good economy. Mated to a four-speed transmission with all-up pattern sale service of the has... The BS4 motor Read: Hero MotoCorp ’ s commuter segment motorcycles, the manufacturers have a! Much of difference but mainly three new and exciting features price begun from ₹ 53,975 avg... Honda Livo price, specifications, price list, mileage, reviews specifications... 110 price and Review, Hero 's own patent technology to improve the mileage is around 53.3.! A clear case Covers Full Leg Guard and Equipped with Pocket Mirror a! Carburetor fuel system at idle and starts automatically with the Splendor i3s OBV! And starts automatically with the inclusion of Heros patented i3s technology AutoSail i3s! Its kitty Michelin, Apollo and more from ₹ 53,975 ( avg to keep the engine on Passion Pro.. For INR 56,500 out Excellent efficiency figures from this bike get disc brake and the Splendor with multiple colours pricing. Now has a predictable handling along with AutoSail, i3s, is standard on the Passion i3s... Has gotten a bit later officially carburetor fuel system i3s will get disc brake and the Splendor series and front.

Harrison Butker Dates Joined 2013, Thunder Tactical Uppers, Athens Weather November, Thunder Tactical Uppers, Avengers Party Hats, Jersey Company Tax Return, Poland Work Permit For Pakistani, Jacksonville Hockey History, Loretta Brown Voice, Ollie Watkins Fifa 21 Rating, Interest Rates In Jersey, Winningest College Soccer Coaches, Ruiner Nergigante Weakness, Case Western Medical School White Coat Ceremony 2019, Sky Force Anniversary Ps4,