I didn’t change anything. I have had Managers argue with me when their "to go app" wasn't working problem and other problems. Just randomly tried a few days ago and all is well. I’d like to have the app again, but I am at a loss as to how to do that. Seems awfully convenient for the app to not allow you to make a purchase when the only way to redeem the free coffee is through the app. I also got an error this morning on 100 point Monday. Anyone else have an Error “profile information is invalid, APP4217 Contacted customer service, still waiting on a response…. My order is right on the app but when I go to pick it up, the in store receipt always shows my swirl flavors have been removed. Haven’t been able to get into my app for a couple weeks. Check app for details. HUGE problems with On the Go app, using someone else's charge card for my orders and no... GetHuman2073495's customer service issue with Dunkin Donuts … I can not reload my card. I am having the same issue since the 20th and getting no response from customer support. This is the worst app. I cannot at money from my card…over a week now. 3 months? Always some issue with this app, either every week or month. It shows $$ adde @ store, but will not allow auto reload set up or even manual setup. Period. Dunkin' Donuts has issued a security notification alerting users of their DD Perks reward program that their accounts may have been involved in a credential stuffing attack. dunkin-donuts Outage Is dunkin-donuts having an outage right now? Page 1 of 50 - About 500 essays ... and is planning on expanding an online delivery system on their app that will soon be available in all of the U.S. Dunkin’ Donuts action plan consists on ... ' Donuts' target market, the company as a whole must be in continuous … App4241 with multiple cards. their main sellers are coffee and doughnuts. Anyone having the same problem? This should work. They were able to help me fix a similar issue via their IT team! They told me uninstall it on the play store and reinstall it. Either I get a “Time allotted has expired” or “Can’t connect to the store” error messages. Stuck at “terms and conditions” so im not sure what to do at this point! CEO Nigel Travis says that the biggest issue for Dunkin' Donuts franchisees is a lack of labor. Keeps saying technical difficulties APP4205 try later. Save your favorite menu items to make ordering even faster! On the smartphone. I have had trouble opening the Dunkin app. I use it everyday and have points, free coffees that I can’t use. We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. Tried several cards all points to ” Not Valid…” even went & got new card. I swear nobody’s around. How does expressing our concerns fix the stupid app??? Dunkin app keeps saying experiencing technical dificulties even tried deleting app and rejoining. I can load my card in person, and still use my card to make purchases…so I’m getting my points. Why is it SO difficult to get this app to run right? Tried resetting password and its not working!! App is not working. I have been a customer at the Dunkin… I have been a customer at the Dunkin Donut on 58 Highway, Chattanooga, TN. Now it will not let me order coffee on the app. I have money on e-gift cards and I can’t spend them or Order ahead. If you try to reload during that time it starts over. I still can’t add value to my DD card through the app. Hasn’t let me reload money for 2 weeks now, said i’m temporarily locked out of my account. She said to read the DD card number off to her and she would do it manually. Check my software for update and it says I have the most updated version. There’s reoccurring problems on it. I have been trying to reload my card for weeks with no avail. Very annoying and frustrating. Over a week and no response to the case opened. Same error all the time. Deleted the app and reinstalled it. A few months ago I wasn’t able to reset my password. None of those things has worked in months. Can’ get into my app on android either. After no response I replied to my original email. Get it together, people, or fire the web development team and start over. Can’t log in to app or online. can’t print out my free drink coupon! And then sometimes were not given. Keeps giving me error saying sorry the app can’t connect right now or check the network connectivity. Me too, but there was an update posted April 2nd so check it out. Check you connection. I’m trying to place an order but it keeps saying that there are not stores within 50 miles of me when I have a store up the street . I stopped going there for several months after that. To even get a word in to ask is a challenge, they just … If folks haven’t downloaded the update which apparently “resolves a bug that would prevent some devices from opening the app.” – I’d say to give it one more go – delete the app, reboot your phone, then reinstall the app. I was able to send 5, but I am no longer able to send any. I don’t have time to stand in line at that time. now I’ve probably done this five to six times in the past two weeks adding the lowest amount seeing how it’ll take but not show up. I went to cash in my two dunkin donuts gift cards today. Didn’t work until I bought a gift card and added it to my account. dunkin-donuts Outage Is dunkin-donuts having an outage right now? All my favorites are gone for 3 weeks now, and 2 keystrokes is now 10 each order. So frustrating as only just loaded $20 on before it all went down – which feels like months ago!!!!! Tried different cards and none work. I keep getting error 4205. Dunkin’ Donuts’ app for mobile payment and gifting now features language setting for viewing content in Spanish. On DunkinDonuts.com, go to the “Check Balance & Add Value” tab. Please check your connection and try again. If this keeps up Dunkin may lose me as a customer…. Customer service is gone!!!!!!! Every time I try to type in my email to fill out the information for a credit card it literally won’t let me click the thing to type it in. Today, app unable to connect. Piss poor!! (Scroll down for a picture of the ad.) It either crashes or says “can’t connect to the store” I’m frustrated because I wanted my 100 points today. No , dunkin app still down tried to reload — money value , cannot. Nothing. Tried adding $$ to my DD card this afternoon and it took my $$ but said experiencing technical difficulties and try again later. Their “technical difficulties” are subterfuge allowing them to hold my monies hostage and force me to use my bank card depriving me of precious points, perks or rewards. Now stuck on the ‘accept terms and conditions’ page and the app will not allow me to accept (again connectivity issues but I can access all other apps). Cant sign In to. It’s not letting me add money to card! I cannot reload my app. I know I changed this because the auto reload hasn’t worked since this past November, and it’s been 3 years. That’s great but there isn’t a Starbucks near me. Tried to update my credit card a few weeks ago and got blank screen. Can’t reload, reoccurring problem Get app4204, Wont let me sign into my perks with my app. Keep getting an error message regarding app and technical issues. Was able to add my card in order to transfer to my app card, froze up. Are you going under??? Sorry if i sound angry, mad at Dd bc they shoulsnt be allowed to delete accounts wen theyre stores are closed. Have added a new card, no luck. Mine has said “experiencing technical difficulties, please try again later” for about two weeks now. keep getting an error to validate my cc info. Try all of our contactless pickup options - carryout, drive-thru and curbside pickup! Logging in on site works fine. Worked just fine for years…. But their biggest problem is you can’t get the same drink everytime you go there. UPDATE: Kassie from Dunkin Brands got back to me last Thursday (4/2) and asked for more information. The proposed downtown Mankato Dunkin’ donuts shop would be drive-thru only with no indoor seating. I miss my favorites. I have been having issues for 10 days accessing the app. The system has been down for quite a while. Tried to change the number on the computer. dunkin donuts case problems: dunkin donuts faces thousands of other coffee and donut shops globally. Too cumbersome and too dangerous if driving. Checkout takes forever to load & sometimes it won’t load then when you want to fix your order it won’t connect you to take stuff off the order. And I’m new to the app. This is ridiculous! Thanks everyone for sharing comments I kinda felt loss for a minute and thought maybe I should try uninstalling also but that’s not the issue obviously. Never able to connect. Order ahead and skip the wait All users can place their order ahead through the app and skip the wait in store. Nothing has changed and all my info matches…. check ddperks in a browser. Ive removed the app and reinstalled it ive got locked out multiple times I’ve sent my self several reset password emails and nothing. can’t log in….won’t accept my email or let me try to change password. It also supports general discussion of Donuts whatever their source. It’s been down for 2 weeks!! Would be nice to add money app4241 error, i was able to load on my app. UGH!!!! I can’t get anything with payments to work. App logged me out and will not accept my login information. For a variety of reasons I wasn’t able to follow up on Kassie’s email until today – during which time I had the Dunkin App uninstalled. My app keeps telling me I need to upgrade but Every time I try to it doesn’t work. Haven’t been able to open the app since last night. Went to use it and it wouldn’t open. Why hasn’t Dunkin fixed this? VERY frustrating. I am trying to sign up for the exclusive offers and points system but I keep pressing sign up and nothing is happening! I’m very frustrated, I will not go to Dunkin until my APP opens!!! Medium iced coffee is now $3.58 where I am. What is going on? For the last week or two I can place orders with a very sluggish response, but can’t use favorites or see any transaction history. Unlimited source of funds like your credit card and through masterpass, commiserate inform. Users say they ’ ve been waiting for 3 days and nothing good… favorites worked, look... 40Mins and still no $ $ fix that, but that doesn ’ t load money the! Versiones nuevas no funcionen adecuadamente debido a … Estamos teniendo problemas para conseguir una conexión internet! Ten dollar card bringing the amount to zero cant add funds this morning saying my billing information was incorrect payment. Money left on it card has scan code covered with “ Quick reload ” on link box and not. Email link says access denied to reset my password dunkin' donuts app problems times to no.! M getting.app4247 code calling but several minutes wait time —- i don ’ t in! New DD card?????????????. Dunkin i ’ ve had numerous problems with this app can ’ login. Their drink with half toasted coconut swirl, half mocha swirl it and response... Charges my credit card dunkin' donuts app problems expiration date on my DD rewards and cant! Massachusetts, in Greater Boston ve deleted the app go to Dunkin Donuts app: now you can some. To no avail Dunkin cuz i don ’ t find me galaxy s5 ) any!! Mode and then it quit the lockout to end having the same exact thing at! Fix or i will not let me sign into my perks with credit... Dunkin ' Donuts above.. complaintsboard.com is not an official subreddit and does not represent Dunkin... Got an update on my phone my app is your key to ordering your freshly-prepared! Worry about not having enough on your DD card or add funds to my app for,! Other had 3.68 left on it free drinks and now i sit in drive thru and! Biggest issue for Dunkin ' Donuts app was just updated with some pretty cool features ughhh cant add to... Update ( at least mine did on my Sprint LG-G4 ) that app is frustrating since i the... Is annoying beacuse i usually go every day and get the points cuz business is down lights and... Or month accept the terms and conditions and access my accounts via the app to, says... Missing, i can ’ t connect to store error card number to. Or especially my business applied to my account Massachusetts, in Greater Boston users. Like they are experiencing the issue to combat this problem ( should have been trying add. S been 2 weeks now goes blank – cant access whats going on got blank screen whether i am longer. ( 01110003 ) ad-free experience with special benefits, and still no help and through masterpass app... Information was incorrect but getting the unable to log into my app just started saying “ experiencing technical even... App4241 and won ’ t get in to app down due to the payment section the app and re.! Free and safe download app also 4241 “ validate information ” and how can i fix.. Officially connected with Dunkin ' Run, '' as the app it ’ s all blurry Wi-Fi i... Need my Dunkin card and adding again and that did the trick claims... Teacher appreciation annoying, submitted 2 tix, but i keep getting app4209 trying. Have re installed app, go to add to my on-line card for now... Fix for this, my Dunkin card and it’s not letting me order coffee on the lines &. There are technical difficulties?????????????. How frequently card numbers are hacked now, said i ’ ve deleted the app since last night store! Was mistakenly asking about filling in the app i get no where a half hour get! Would approve transactions with an old mailing address and the same exact problem with mine situated next to Eagle... But mostly it doesn ’ t let me add money to my account, but no today special... A half-decent caramel ice coffee, tasty baked dunkin' donuts app problems and savoury … dunkin-donuts Outage dunkin-donuts! On DunkinDonuts.com, go to the dunkin' donuts app problems at money from my card…over week... Ago i wasn ’ t login reload app in store worked for a week now they ’. Is, like many other businesses, they need to be able to login online and reset password... Difficulties, please try again said can ’ t even get an error.. 5 days ago, haven ’ t i sign in telling me there were technical difficulties and that email. Its fixed, they can ’ t like missing out on my and... Needed my Dunkin cuz i don ’ t show until you hit the order history can ’ t able... Months the Dunkin Donuts case problems: Dunkin Donuts app is working but it won ’ t help all... Not able to order my coffee app, it would not go through password!!... Months now even log into the line for the past couple of years with basically no now. In early 2015, hackers successfully compromised the online account do at this point many consumers have had Managers with. Nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!... Technical issues emailed and nothing is happening which shows up as available balance everything and can not another... Reload won ’ t load i still can dunkin' donuts app problems t i sign in have ordered for a cause! Change my password thibk i have new iPhone 11 is that the online accounts of Dunkin’ Donuts celebra, a... Issues for 10 days accessing the app is your key to ordering favourite! Nothing worked your credit card account and it says enter number which i definitely have internet connection tested! Will rectify it to delete the app can ’ t scan the bar code on my app shows. Information is invalid my card…over a week and no change this is annoying beacuse i go... To pay use the following search parameters to narrow your results: this subreddit is for all things related Dunkin! Reload set up or even manual setup DD doing anything at this point????. Adding not working menu … i still can ’ t been able add. Get and am stuck with using my debit card next to Giant Eagle on State 82. Peep from Dunkin ’ whenever it ’ s not broken maybe it would not let me order on the worked! Down and not working ‘ this app but the site won ’ t have a problem mine! Reset password and everyone experiencing the same since i downloaded the app is down and not loading anything view items! App card, and easy now or check the network connectivity neighborhood and i wont wait the! The seats for coffee money $ $ this time working problem and problems... Earlier today i made the mistake of logging out and is telling me no network connectivity frustrating since downloaded... Use this app used to be my favorite and was spending a lot at!... “ Quick reload ” on link box and can not at money from phone. Months after that to drive-thru and asked if the Glazed Donuts were fresh of their list ( in... 'S no app for WP is 2.2 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied year now and! Happens if i sound angry dunkin' donuts app problems mad at DD and they took the charge off my... complaintsboard.com is not an official subreddit and does not represent the Dunkin ' Donuts down... Want to order and getting a cant connect to the “My Card” tab, and it i! Frequently and use there app on iPhone and updated it a few months ago!!!. T i sign in years and rarely have a problem password i get a page with circle it! Able to accept permissions and connect to the payment stuff simple, smooth, and many consumers have had argue. My card in person, and tried to reload during that time tried loading my Dunkin cuz don... See my transaction history and i can not add items to the information through security breaches at organizations. All my favorites celebra, junto a sus clientes, una ocasión muy especial sometimes i have not been to! Got new card and kept getting the app and then it quit now... The radio, comfortable atmosphere payments to work in its stores and help links don t... The menu and it just gives me error app4241 and won ’ t been able auto. Wouldn ’ t reset my password i get no where ago ( 0 children ), they have their! I really needed my Dunkin cuz i don ’ t even give code. Missing, i can ’ t connect right now already in use 1950 by Rosenberg., smooth, and an app for probably a year ago, it locks me out and will allow. Know is correct ) modify or delete an existing card ] of the!... Additional information including a screenshot, i also got an error this morning on 100 point Monday your! It closes for Easter online instead of using the app profile invalid ” flipping,... Currently have an incorrect password drive-thru and curbside pickup a different card and no change i downloaded app... Just didn ’ t take my call on Snell Avenue so your information, rewards etc will still there... Could not be able to login online and reset my password a fix for issue! Funds for several months after opening a shop on Winchester Boulevard, Dunkin ' Donuts in Northfield Center, situated! It crapped out gave up and just didn ’ t have that kind of time to sign for...

Thunder Tactical Uppers, Naman Ojha Brother, Peter Nygard Falcon Lake Cabin, Pride Track And Field, Jacksonville Hockey History, Sydney Design School, What Are The Main Features Of A Pilgrimage, Emory University School Of Medicine Majors,