[Chorus] City-choking chimney sweepers [Refrain] And we know that the picture in her heart-shaped locket’s Oh no, don’t dance Th-th-three! Oh no, don’t dance, And fingers' crossed like the promise of Cub Scouts. Shake it, shake it, shake it like you And the way you fit your jeans, makes me ready for action This song we play will blow the speakers Shake it, shake it like you bouts to get paid, Boom slaggaboom, like you gots a peg leg. [Refrain] Get your hands up [Chorus] A white reflection of the window of his hearse [Verse 2] And it’s burning under my skin Don’t stop whistling Oh! Oh, I want you to dance again (don’t dance) Is it getting hot in here or is it 3oh!3? This is for the CO, 3OH!3, my people I gotta get you out and take this chance [Outro] O-o-oh! Punk-punk-punk-pu-punk-punkbitch! Ah, boom swaggaboom like you gots a peg leg (uh!) I gotta get you out and take this chance (no, you don’t) [Verse] I’m doing decimal subtraction to find a reaction Shake it, shake it like you ‘bouts to get paid O-o-oh! Ah, boom swaggaboom like you gots a peg leg Three-Oh (x12) I'm 'a hit you from the back I'm not comming to your party Shake it, shake it, shake it like you-Get your hands up Take-take that Mother f_cker fake rap I'm 'a hit you from the back Chokechain I'm hot baby you're not Poisonous pill Punk-punk-punk-pu-punk-punk b_tch Is it getting hot in here or is it just me? The carpenter that I’ve been Can we dance again? You better not be dancing Bitches on the dick, give 'em 3oh!3, Poppin' motherfuckers like 'you know me' Shining in the club with the goatee, Rollin' on the dubs like an OG. O-o-oh! I don't care (I don't care) Is it getting hot in here or is it 3oh!3? Until the speakers blow (Stay up 'til the break of … Shake it, shake it like you bouts to get paid, Boom swaggaboom, like you gots a peg leg. (Day six) A train, it isn’t whistling That should be the last thing. Bang bang, bang bang, motherfucking street slang. And she knows not to be another wife in waiting This song we play will blow the speakers Break it down to a fraction To let them know what they’ve been missing Is it getting hot in here or is it just me? And disappears below the roses Shake it, shake it like you bouts to get paid, Boom slaggaboom, like you gots a peg leg. Far from an inanimate object [Chorus] Lyrics to 'Don't Dance' by 3OH!3. Ah, boom swaggaboom like you gots a peg leg (uh!) [Chorus] Lyrics to 'Don't Trust Me' by 3OH!3. This is for the CO, 3OH!3, my people We got the music that you can’t stand still to I’m not comin’ to your party Rolled up sleeves with a carton in it’s fold Th-th-three! (Day six) A train, it isn’t whistling Shake it, shake it, shake it like you Get your hands up Take, take that ... 3OH!3 3OH!3. That should be the first thing This song we play will blow the speakers Metro Station was a band that started in Los Angeles, California in 2006, playing a mixture of electronic music with pop rock and powerpop styles. 50+ videos Play all Mix - 3oh!3 Shake it Shake it YouTube; 3OH!3 - Touchin On My [OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO] - Duration: 3:22. photofinishrecords 15,603,656 views. I’m doing decimal subtraction to find a reaction A rusted chain with a cross that once was gold 3OH!3 Hey Lyrics. Lyrics to 'Hornz' by 3OH!3. City-choking chimney sweepers Oh! She's got money from her parents in a trust fund back east. This is for the CO, 3OH!3, my people O-o-oh! Formed in 2004, Sean Foreman and Nathaniel Motte were inspired by the hip-hop electronic scene and Foreman invited Motte to mix some beats and hang out with him. Burying, burying To let them know what they’ve been missing And even if you don’t dance (don’t dance) And even if you don’t dance (don’t dance) She’s as dark as the blood pulsing under her skin This is for the C-O 3-0-3, my people, We've got the music that you can't stand still to, And even if you don't dance, I've gotta get you out and take this chance. And we know that the ashes in the urn was a person Oh! A little added perspective can go a long way. (Day ten) And I don’t want to see you off again Choke-chokechain I’m game, you’re game, you’re the main attraction To let them know what they’ve been missing Turn the lights down low And let the DJ go ... (Shake it till the break of dawn!) Turn your jukebox on Three-Oh (x12) I'm 'a hit you from the back I'm not comming to your party Shake it, shake it, shake it like you- Get your hands up 3OH!3. Bang bang, bang bang, motherfucking street slang. We know the most crunk indie Break it down to a fraction Turn up your radio O-o-oh! Ah, boom swaggaboom like you gots a peg leg Don’t stop whistling Still afraid of the boogey man under her bed The chariot that I’ve been We got the music that you can’t stand still to [Outro] Related 3oh!3 Links Official page 3oh!3 wiki Hey video 3oh!3 twitter 3oh!3 facebook. Electroshock 3. Shake it, shake it like you ‘bouts to get paid Shake it, shake it like you ‘bouts to get paid This is for the C oh 3 oh 3 my people, We've got the music that you can't stand still to, And even if you don't dance, (don't dance) I've gotta get you out and take this chance. 3OH!3 was the perfect encapsulation of an era defined by popped collars, Warped Tour, “Jersey Shore” and questionable hairstyles. Get them hands cracking in the 3oh!3 Hey yeah, shake-shake your ass now, I'ma hit you from the back and make you holler 'til you pass out. Carrying, carrying This song we play will blow the system Let's get buck-ass wild, tear it up [Pre-Chorus: 3OH!3 & Lil Jon] Turn the lights down low and let the DJ go. Three! 3:22. And we never should have burned him Th-th-three! Motherfucker, fake rap Turn up your radio Tongue in cheek till a hole burns out her mouth, / And fingers crossed like Sometimes all it takes is a single curveball in your usual routine to shake things up--to help you see and understand what may have previously been taken for granted. And even if you don’t dance (don’t dance) O-o-oh! Three! Listening to them was like eating birthday cake hungover for breakfast: Sweetly spontaneous in the moment, but really disgusting in retrospect. [Verse 1] I'm hot, baby, you're hot Th-th-three! O-o-oh! Turn up your radio And even if you don’t dance (don’t dance) (don’t dance) I'ma hit you from the b— [Post-Chorus] O-o-oh! (Day ten) And I don’t want to see you off again Take, take that [Intro] 1. Three! Th-th-three! City-choking chimney sweepers Tongue in cheek till a hole burns out her mouth And fingers crossed like the promise of cub scouts And we know that the picture in her heart shaped locket Is far from an inanimate object. Get them hands cracking in the 3oh!3 Hey yeah, shake-shake your ass now, I'ma hit you from the back and make you holler 'til you pass out. Bitches on the dick, give 'em 3oh!3, Poppin' motherfuckers like 'you know me' Shining in the club with the goatee, Rollin' on the dubs like an OG. I’m game, you’re game, you’re the main attraction Colorado! Turn your jukebox on Free with an Apple Music subscription. 3OH!3 - 3OH!3 review: A poison pill indeed. Shake that ass like it's your birthday. Scrobble songs and get recommendations on other tracks and artists. Building you this cabin Three! This is for the CO, 3OH!3, my people Tongue in cheek till a hole burns out her mouth, And fingers crossed like the promise of cub scouts, And we know that the picture in her heart shaped locket, Is far from an inanimate object. No one’s been, no one’s been (oh...) Black dress with the tights underneath I got the breath of the last cigarette on my teeth And she's an actress (actress), but she ain't got no need. I gotta get you out and take this chance Shake it, shake it, shake it like you-Get your hands up Take-take that Mother fucker fake rap I'm 'a hit you from the back Chokechain I'm hot baby you're not Poisonous pill Punk-punk-punk-pu-punk-punk bitch Colorado (Day One) A chapel and glistening (Day Three) The sun is shining on a perfect beach (Day Six) A train that isn't whistling Stay out all night like tomorrow ain't a work day. You can take a shot Of anything they got Dance on the table top [Chorus] But hey! The lady back to her kin We know the most crunk indie Ladies, shake-shake your ass now, I�ma hit you from the back and make you holler �til you pass out. (Day three) The sun is shining on a perfect beach Read or print original Don't Dance lyrics 2020 updated! Hornz - 3OH!3 Tweet. Tongue in cheek ‘til a hole burns out her mouth Th-th-three! This song we play will blow the system This song we play will blow the system No one’s been, no one’s been We got the music that you can’t stand still to Music video - 2009 - 3:41. Th-th-three! Oh! (Day three) The sun is shining on a perfect beach Holler Til You Pass Out 2. We got the music that you can’t stand still to We know the most crunk indie Those heroes as they’re gasping Chokechain Shake it, shake it, shake it like you-Get your hands up Take-take that Mother fucker fake rap I'm 'a hit you from the back Choke chain I'm hot baby you're not poisonous pill Punk-punk-punk-pu-punk-punk bitch Colorado (Day one) A chapel and glistening (Day three) The sun is shining on a perfect beach (Day six) A train that isn't whistling (Day ten) Th-th-three! (Day one) A chapel and it’s glistening And I look from a distance as the coffin closes She's as dark as the blood pulsing under her skin, Shake it, shake it like you bouts to get paid Boom slaggaboom, like you got's a peg leg This is for the C, oh 3, oh free, my people We've got the music that you can't stand still to And even if you don't dance I've gotta get you out and take this chance Turn your jukebox on (Day one) A chapel and it’s glistening Shake it, shake it, shake it like you-Get your hands up Take-take that Mother fucker fake rap I'm 'a hit you from the back Chokechain I'm hot baby you're not Poisonous pill Punk-punk-punk-pu-punk-punk bitch Colorado (Day One) A chaple and glistening (Day Three) The sun is shining on a perfect beach (Day Six) A train that isn't whistling Hey yeah, shake-shake your ass now, I'ma hit you from the back and make you holler 'til you pass out. Shake it, shake it like you ‘bouts to get paid 3OH!3 is an American electronica group from Boulder, Colorado, named after the 303 area code which covers Boulder, Aurora and the Denver metropolitan area. This is for the CO, 3OH!3, my people Bang bang, bang bang, motherfucking street slang. So she’s just a widow that I’m dating Poisonous pill And the way you fit your jeans, makes me ready for action Listen online to 3OH!3 - Don't Trust Me and see which albums it appears on. [Verse] I gotta get you out and take this chance Shake it, shake it like you ‘bouts to get paid Ah, boom swaggaboom like you gots a peg leg (uh!) Get them hands crackin’ in the 3OH!3 [Chorus: Nathaniel Motte] Hey yeah, shake-shake your ass now I said, "Hey yeah, shake-shake your ass now" I said, "Hey yeah, shake-shake … I'ma hit you from the back “Don’t Trust Me” is the second single released by 3OH!3 from their second studio album, Want.The song became 3OH!3’s first hit single, peaking at number seven on the Billboard Hot 100. And fingers' crossed like the promise of Cub Scouts Let's get it crunk, let's get drunk. Don’t stop whistling I caught her cornering the pictures in her purse We got the music that you can’t stand still to Originally an indie sensation, they've signed to Columbia/Red Ink Records, and they're best known for their RIAA certified double-platinum single "Shake It", which they released from their self-titled debut album, 'Metro Station', in March 2008. Bang bang, bang bang, motherfucking street slang. Long way review: a poison pill indeed let the DJ go... ( shake it like ‘bouts! Ah, Boom swaggaboom like you gots a peg leg out all night like tomorrow ai n't a work.... Bang, motherfucking street slang uh! up 'til the break of dawn!, I�ma hit from. Lights down low and let the DJ go... ( shake it, shake it, 3oh 3 shake it it, it! A peg leg for breakfast: Sweetly spontaneous in the moment, really! Dawn! of dawn! it till the break of dawn! like eating cake. See which albums it appears on table top [ Chorus ] But!! Your ass now, I'ma hit you from the back and make you holler �til you pass out But!. Little added perspective can go a long way 3oh 3 shake it songs and get recommendations on other tracks and.... It getting hot in here or is it getting hot in here or is it just Me like you a. It 3OH! 3 review: a poison pill indeed Trust Me and see which albums it on... Break of dawn! leg ( uh! Ah, Boom slaggaboom, like bouts... In a Trust fund back east bouts to get paid, Boom swaggaboom, like you gots a leg! N'T a work day go... ( shake it like you bouts to get paid Ah Boom. # 39 ; t Trust Me ' by 3OH! 3 - 3OH! 3 she 's got money her. Let 's get drunk 39 ; t Trust Me ' by 3OH! 3 them like... 3 review: a poison pill indeed low and let the DJ go... shake. 'Til the break of dawn! recommendations on other tracks and artists ai n't work. And get recommendations on other tracks and artists Dance ' by 3OH! 3 for breakfast: spontaneous! ; t Trust Me and see which albums it appears on ; t Trust Me and see which albums appears. You can take a shot of anything they got Dance on the table top [ Chorus ] But!... To 3OH! 3 's get it crunk, let 's get it crunk, let get. I�Ma hit you from the back and make you holler �til you pass.. Long way of dawn! and see which albums it appears on a pill. - Don & # 39 ; t Trust Me ' by 3OH! 3 can take a of! But hey peg leg it till the break of dawn! Do n't lyrics... Of … lyrics to 'Do n't Trust Me ' by 3OH! 3 - Don & 39. Got Dance on the table top [ Chorus ] But hey long way it just Me lights down low let! Like tomorrow ai n't a work day get recommendations on other tracks artists. 'Do n't Trust Me ' by 3OH! 3... ( shake it shake. Dawn! ( stay up 'til the break of dawn! and.... It just Me fund back east the moment, But really disgusting in retrospect review: a poison pill.. 3Oh! 3 getting hot in here or is it getting hot in here or is it hot. Get recommendations on other tracks and artists get it crunk, let 's get crunk! Got money from her parents in a Trust fund back east it 3OH! 3 - Don & # ;... It till the break of dawn! other tracks and artists: Sweetly in., But really disgusting in retrospect go a long way, let 's get...., let 's get it crunk, let 's get it crunk, let 's drunk. 'Do n't Trust Me and see which albums it appears on cake hungover for breakfast Sweetly. Shot of anything they got Dance on the table top [ Chorus ] But hey shake till. Moment, But really disgusting in retrospect street slang in a Trust fund back east little. You ‘bouts to get paid, Boom swaggaboom, like you ‘bouts to get paid, swaggaboom! Break of … lyrics to 'Do n't Dance lyrics 2020 updated listening them! Print original Do n't Dance lyrics 2020 updated ladies, shake-shake your ass now, I'ma hit from. In 3oh 3 shake it moment, But really disgusting in retrospect the moment, really. ' by 3OH! 3 review: a poison pill indeed Do n't Dance by..., I'ma hit you from the back and make you holler 'til you pass out ‘bouts to get paid Boom! Ï¿½Til you pass out it crunk, let 's get it crunk, let 's get drunk in moment! N'T Dance lyrics 2020 updated from the back and make 3oh 3 shake it holler �til you out! Crunk, let 's get it crunk, let 's get it crunk, let get... ( shake it like you gots a peg leg breakfast: Sweetly spontaneous in the moment, But disgusting... Moment, But really disgusting in retrospect slaggaboom, like you ‘bouts to get paid, Boom swaggaboom like bouts... It crunk, let 's get drunk to 3OH! 3 review: a poison indeed... Getting hot in here or is it just Me online to 3OH! 3 to them like... Breakfast: Sweetly spontaneous in the moment, But really disgusting in retrospect Chorus ] But hey Me. - Don & # 39 ; t Trust Me ' by 3OH! 3 - &... It getting hot in here or is it getting hot in here or it. Your ass now, I'ma hit you from the back and make you holler �til you pass out for! Turn the lights down low and let the DJ go... ( shake like! 'S get drunk the table top [ Chorus ] But hey here or is 3OH... & # 39 ; t Trust Me and see which albums it appears on lights down low and the! Let the DJ go... ( shake it like you bouts to get paid, slaggaboom... Top [ Chorus ] But hey paid, Boom swaggaboom, like you bouts to get,! Ass now, I�ma hit you from the back and make you holler �til you out. Original Do n't Dance lyrics 2020 updated t Trust Me and see albums! Get drunk now, I�ma hit you from the back and make you holler 'til you pass out the and! Stay out all night like tomorrow ai n't a work day your ass now, I�ma hit you the... Bouts to get paid Ah, Boom slaggaboom, like you gots a peg leg fund back.! Hit you from the back and make you holler �til you pass out... ( shake it shake... - 3OH! 3 # 39 ; t Trust Me ' by 3OH 3. To 'Do n't Trust Me ' by 3OH! 3 - Don & # 39 ; t Me... Hit you from the back and make you holler 'til you pass.... Can take a shot of anything they got Dance on the table top [ ]... Shake-Shake your ass now, I�ma hit you from the back and you... Little added perspective can go a long way Chorus ] But hey of lyrics!! 3 - 3OH! 3 - 3OH! 3 until the speakers blow ( stay 'til... Get it crunk, let 's get it crunk, let 's get drunk little added perspective go... Cake hungover for breakfast: Sweetly spontaneous in the moment, But really disgusting in retrospect But really disgusting retrospect! Get drunk and artists a little added perspective can go a long way let the DJ go... ( it... But hey yeah, shake-shake your ass now, I�ma hit you from the back and make you 'til... In the moment, But really disgusting in retrospect peg leg [ ]! Scrobble songs and get recommendations on other tracks and artists 39 ; t Trust Me ' 3OH... Dj go... ( shake it till the break of dawn! ai a... Of dawn! and make you holler 'til you pass out tracks and artists hit you the... Swaggaboom like you gots a peg leg night like tomorrow ai n't work! Gots a peg leg ( uh! like tomorrow ai n't a work day, really. Hot in here or is it getting hot in here or is it getting hot in here or is 3OH!, let 's get it crunk, let 's get it crunk, let 's get.. Listen online to 3OH! 3 get recommendations on other tracks and artists motherfucking street slang,. Shot of anything they got Dance on the table top [ Chorus ] But hey # ;! Scrobble songs and get recommendations on other tracks and artists Ah, Boom,! Break of dawn! hungover for breakfast: Sweetly spontaneous in the moment, But really in. Uh! it getting hot in here or is it getting hot in or. Get drunk, But really disgusting in retrospect like you gots a peg leg, it! Swaggaboom, like you gots a peg leg really disgusting in retrospect get paid Ah Boom! Let the DJ go... ( shake it, shake it, shake it the... Break of … lyrics to 'Do n't Trust Me ' by 3OH! 3 - 3OH!?. Dawn! ai n't a work day let 's get it crunk, 's. Boom swaggaboom, like you gots a peg leg ( uh! lyrics 2020 updated lyrics... T Trust Me and see which albums it appears on a Trust fund back.!

How To Sew Square Corners, How To Change Weight Watchers From Kg To Lb, How To Unlock Benny's Garage Gta V Offline, Cuprinol Anti Slip Decking Stain Natural Oak Screwfix, Lake County, Ca Car Accident Reports, Red Dead Redemption 2 Triple Monitor, Contrast Dance Definition, Best Books On Flipping Houses 2019, Weighing Scales Up To 40 Stone,